If you’re looking to become a software developer, Skill Distillery is a great option. The bootcamp is intense, but if you are serious about becoming a software developer, you will be rewarded with an excellent curriculum taught by industry leaders. Not only that, but in 4 months you’ll be finished with the course and on your way to work. Employee data shows that 86% of Skill Distillery graduates begin working within 6 months, with high starting salaries. Read on to find out if Skill Distillery is the right coding bootcamp for you!
Most frequent questions and answers
There are several ways you can finance your tuition, and there are also a number of scholarships available:
- Up to 50% of tuition needs-based scholarships
- GI Bill and VET TEC
Skill Distillery works directly with two lenders that offer attractive financing options for bootcamp students, including additional financing for other expenses like purchasing a laptop.
- Climb provides financing for bootcamps that prove they’re able to benefit graduating students. By backing Skill Distillery, it’s an extra sign of approval that the tuition fee can be viewed as a good return on your investment.
- Meritize also provides loans with the option to gain credit based on your merit, military experience, academic history, or valid work experience.
Skill Distillery offers the following courses:
- Web Development with Java Bootcamp
- Full-Stack Development with Java
- Part Time Full-Stack Java
Skill Distillery bootcamps cost between $9,950 and $19,950.
Skill Distillery graduates have gone on to work for companies like Amazon, Chase, Google, Comcast, Bank of America, Lockheed Martin, and more.